Wednesday, January 30, 2013

as an INTROVERT

I love being an introvert. I love that I think before I speak. 
I love that I think before I act. 

I love to listen to other people without always having to add my voice to the conversation. 

I love that I share with a small group of trusted people.

I love that being an introvert allows me to see the world from a different perspective than the majority of the population.

It fits the rest of my ‘minority’ personality traits.
It ties me together. It’s who I am, and there is nothing wrong with it.
It is not a social disease.
It is not something that should be changed.

It is my preference, and I’m finally ok with that. I feel great.

2 comments:

  1. Being introvert is being different. Being different is alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAN.
    Introvert mampu faham introvert dan extrovert (kau begini kan?)

    tapi extrovert takkan mampu faham inrtovert.

    ReplyDelete